May 7, 2016

Wellness At De Mantraa


  Hi folks ... We invite you today to walk into the De Mantraa Blog. We at De Mantraa take care of your holistic wellness and personal excellence.
    At De Mantraa we look after any client's persona as a whole. The mind is the imp that controls our being, and the way we think gives us good health, or the lack thereof.
   We all work and react to our perceptions of the world around us. We go through life collecting experiences and forming our beliefs according to the judgments that we make about these experiences. 
   Beliefs can hinder our path or can propel us forward. A belief can be as simple as ' Life is easy' or 'Life is difficult'. 
   So if I believe that life is easy then in any situation I will look at what works for me and I go ahead proving my belief to be true. 
   On the other hand, if I believe that life is difficult then I will look at what doesn't work for me in any situation, and I will prove to myself again that what I believe is true. 
   So I perceive my life and my experiences through the colored lens of my spectacles of my beliefs. 
   I would then get set in the patterns of my beliefs and go through life with conviction that I'm right. 
   I would suppress whatever I actually feel, if my emotion didn't match my belief. eg If I believe that to be a good person I need to be kind at all times, then I would maybe neglect myself every time someone needs my attention even if I want to be someplace else or I want to do something else. 
    I would then justify to myself that it's important to be kind because I'm a good person, so it's okay to postpone or to ignore my needs. 
   So the child in me feels neglected by the judgmental adult in me. This child then makes its presence felt every time I do the same thing by maybe giving me a headache, or maybe a cold, or an allergy. This can get aggravated and become a permanent feature, like a disease, if ignored long enough.
   The body tells us what is actually felt by us. 
   This is the connection which is well-understood by us at De Mantraa. 
   Any ailment or disease is dealt with at all levels. The root cause is identified at the level of the mind and emotions, and the healing is started at the body and mind level both. 
   We at De Mantraa introduce the client to their true selves and to see how beautiful they are within, that it's okay to be and to live as their true selves. 
We help them create and achieve their vision in all the eight aspects of their lives; through one-on-one coaching, organisational and public workshops, 
   With this blog, we want to give a glimpse into our wondrous journey  at De Mantraa. We will give you our experiences, which we hope will be as special for you as they are for us.


7 comments:

  1. Lovely. .Welcome. ..dying to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. .Welcome. ..dying to read more

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of things beyond Medical science..which can be beneficial to humanity... DE MANTRA is a holistic path towards natural and complete healing... All th best ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. A journey begins. Congratulations !☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting read and best part is, it raises so many questions. Difficult to put here but would like to communicate further. Prabhakar.a18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your valued opinions, feedback, queries below and feel free to share yourself.!